Crispy Bites (Thai Lime Rice and Satay Party Cooking Sauce)
- Open Thai Lime Rice pouch warm it up in microwave oven for 1 minute.
- Place approximately 100g rice in blender with water and make it a paste.
- Mix rice paste with remaining pilaf salt, white pepper powder, chopped parsley and chopped bell peppers.
- Make small bite-size balls out of this mixture.
- Heat oil and deep fry them on medium heat until crispy from outside.
- Pour Satay Partay Cooking Sauce in bowl and add vinegar and Capsico sauce. Mix well.
- Serve the balls with sauce for dipping or toss balls in pan with sauce.