Tasty Bite Savory Mix (Bengal Lentils)
- Roasted Salted Cashewnuts: 1 cup
- Roasted Salted Peanuts: 1 cup
- Rice Flakes: 1 cup
- Potato Straws: 1 cup
- Dried Chilli flakes: 1 teaspoon
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Heat oil in a pan and roast the rice flakes till cooked and crispy.
- Add cashewnuts, peanuts and potato straws.
- Sprinkle dried chilli flakes. Mix well and set aside to cool.
- Empty Tasty Bite Bengal Lentils into a colander and drain completely.
- Mix red onion and green chillies through. To serve
Dry mix can be stored in a container with a tight lid and kept for a week or so.
Wet mix should be made fresh just before serving. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
Rice flakes can be found in the Health food section of your supermarket.