Barley Medley Stuffed Peppers
- 2 packages Tasty Bite Barley Medley Meal Inspirations
- 6 large red or green bell peppers, tops removed and seeded
- 1lb meat-free ground round, leftover grilled chicken, sausage or meat of your choice
- 1/2c chopped onion
- 1c cheese or your choice (shredded or finely chopped)
- Optional: Add leftover veggies too, grilled veggies work great!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add Barley Medley, meat, chopped onions and 1/2c shredded cheese
- Fill the pepper shells with the mixture and top with the remaining cheese
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until the shellls are tender
Makes 4-6 servings. Preparation Time: 5 minutes. Cooking Time: 30 minutes.