Jaipur Koftas (Meatballs) (Jaipur Vegetables)
- 1 package of Tasty Bite Jaipur Vegetables
- 1/2 lb. ground chicken/lamb/beef mixed
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. crushed ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 bunch of finely chopped coriander
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Mix mince, onions, garlic, ginger, coriander and salt in a bowl. (Best done in a food processor).
- Make round balls (Koftas) with the mixture.
- Heat oil in pan and fry koftas till cooked thru and brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add Tasty Bite Jaipur Vegetables to the pan & mix well.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Garnish and serve.
Makes 4 servings. Preparation Time: 30 minutes.