Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1 12" prebaked pizza crust
- 1 package of Tasty Bite Pad Thai Cooking Sauce
- 8 oz. Cooked skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved, cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrotts (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
- handful of chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C
- Spoon Tasty Bite Pad Thai Cooking Sauce over pizza crust. Arrange strips of chicken on top. Sprinkle on green onion and cheese.
- Bake 8-12 minutes in preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven, top with bean sprouts, carrots and peanuts.
- Slice and serve. Makes 8 servings.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes. Cooking Time: 10 minutes.