Thai Lettuce Wraps with Satay Pork Strips
- 1 package of Tasty Bite Satay Partay Cooking Sauce
- 4 boneless, loin pork chops, cut 1 inch thick
- Vegetable cooking oil spray
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup low fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 large heads butterhead lettuce, leaves seperated
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 2" matchsticks
- 1/2 english cucumber, cut into 2" matchsticks
- 2 ounces thin rice noodles (vermicilli style)
- 16 sprigs fresh cilantro, stems removed
- Combine hoisin sauce and ginger dressing in large zip lock bag and add pork.
- Seal bag and refridgerate for 1-4 hours. Remove from refridgerator 30 mins before cooking.
- Spray grill with vegetable cooking spray. Heat grill to medium heat. # Remove chops from marinade. Discard remaining marinade. Place chops on grill over med-high heat.
- Grill chops for 3 mins per side on med-high heat then transfer to cooler part of grill and cook until internal meat temp reaches 155 degrees F.
- Transfer chops to cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. # While pork is resting, soak rice noodles in very hot water for 10 mins.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on serving platter. Place carrots, cucumber, rice noodles and cilantro leaves in small dishes along with lettuce on serving platter.
- Empty Tasty Bite Satay Partay Cooking Sauce in bowl or ramekin alongside vegetables.
- Cut pork into thin slices. Serve platter to guests.
- Individually wrap lettuce leaves with meat, vegetables and drizzle Tasty Bite Satay Partay Cooking Sauce on top.
Makes 8 servings. Preparation Time: 2-4 hours. Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes.