Barley Salad with Mint & Tomatoes
- 6 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups chopped tomato (about 3 medium)
- 1 ¼ cups of chopped seeded and peeled cucumber
- ½ cup chopped green onion (about 3)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 TBSP fresh cilantro
- 2 pouches of Tasty Bite Barley Medley Meal Inspirations
- Combine dressing: lemon juice and olive oil. Whisk well.
- In separate bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
- Add dressing to ingredients and toss to coat.
8 servings; 20 mins prep