Thai Noodle Salad
- 1 package of Tasty Bite Pad Thai Cooking Sauce, chilled
- 1 package (8 oz.) of udon noodles
- 1 cucumber julienned
- 2 cups of fresh bean sprouts
- 2 carrots grated
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- In large pot of boiling water, cook Udon noodles for about 5 minutes until tender. Drain and let cool.
- In large bowl, combine all vegetables and toss with chilled Tasty Bite Pad Thai Cooking Sauce.
- Serve on bed of romaine leaves and garnish with chopped peanuts.
Makes 6 servings. Preparation Time: 15 minutes. Cooking Time: 10 minutes.