Paneer Makhani Rice Balls
- 1 package of Tasty Bite Brown Rice
- 1 package of Tasty Bite Paneer Makhani
- ¼ cup of Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- Scallions – cut in small pieces
- Cucumbers – cut in small strips
- Curry Powder
- Sesame Seeds
- Soy sauce for dipping (optional)
- Heat Rice Vinegar and sugar together
- Heat Brown Rice
- Put Brown Rice on wooden bowl and dribble vinegar liquid over it.
- Using a wooden spoon, pick up rice and fold. Do not stir. This helps to mix in the liquid, cool the rice, and make it sticky.
- When rice is cooled it should be sticky enough to make the balls.
- Take a small handful and mush it flat.
- Add 1 square and some sauce of the paneer onto the mashed rice
- Then add cucumber, scallion, and a sprinkle of curry.
- Mush into ball. Put in a piece of plastic wrap and twist to make it stick.
- Roll in sesame seeds.
Serve with or without soy sauce
Makes approximately 1 dozen depending on the size of the balls. Rice balls can be made ahead of time. Store in the refrigerator. Preparation Time: 30 minutes.